What does the Kiwi do on Easter Saturday?
Ok, so what does the general Kiwi do on easter Saturday, I’ve never asked myself as I thought I knew. He leaves and does some outdoor activity like tramping, climbing, kayaking, what ever. What every sensible person would do in a country like this if you got free time.
I stayed behind this weekend, to do some studying. (well you can see how much studying I’ve done so far…)
Anyway, I found out that the general Kiwi doesn’t leave town. No the Kiwi stays in town and now we come back to the question what does he do?
He goes to Westield Riccarton Mall. I’ve never seen it as crowded. As I was hungry and the fridge was kinda empty, I just wanted to do some groceries shopping. Wow, I was not the only one. All car parks were occupied which is quite a lot if you know its more then 2000 carparks.
The girls at the counter told me it’s worse than Christmas.
If you’ve ever been there at Easter Saturday you’ll know what I mean. If you haven’t take this as and advice: Don’t try to find out! Just don’t go there!
Always interesting to find out more about the country I live in.
I stayed behind this weekend, to do some studying. (well you can see how much studying I’ve done so far…)
Anyway, I found out that the general Kiwi doesn’t leave town. No the Kiwi stays in town and now we come back to the question what does he do?
He goes to Westield Riccarton Mall. I’ve never seen it as crowded. As I was hungry and the fridge was kinda empty, I just wanted to do some groceries shopping. Wow, I was not the only one. All car parks were occupied which is quite a lot if you know its more then 2000 carparks.
The girls at the counter told me it’s worse than Christmas.
If you’ve ever been there at Easter Saturday you’ll know what I mean. If you haven’t take this as and advice: Don’t try to find out! Just don’t go there!
Always interesting to find out more about the country I live in.



2 Comments:
Well that Mall is not like the french ones. You got 90 shops to chose from. It's like a city center built into one building.
so the mall was already crazy. crouded with people everywhere. but Pack and Save the super marked was just a crazy house.
Aussies are definitely the same! Crazy folks down under!
I went snorkeling and saw turtles and sharks. It's actually not the usual aussie-easter but I liked it =)!
Post a Comment
<< Home